AEC was contracted to assist with site redevelopment on a private residence located along the Truckee River. The site has many constraints associated with its location within the 100-year floodplain; onsite wetlands and drainage basin.
- Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board coordination to obtain a permit for general waste discharge under the General Waste Discharge Requirements for Small Construction Projects
- Well Consultation/Permitting
- Design Surveys and Mapping
- Civil Design/Engineering including Grading and Storm Drainage Consultation
- Offsite Sewer Plans/Permitting
Status: Completed 2012