Schaffer’s Mill Clubhouse
Client: New Martis Partners, LLC
Schaffer’s Mill is a 475-acre planned development located in Martis Valley, east of Truckee, California. AEC was retained to design and develop improvement plans for the amenity parcels consisting of a clubhouse, restaurant, cart barn and sales center, and a parking lot with 123 spaces. Site amenities included tennis courts, pool, and sport court with separated restrooms.
In addition, AEC has provided Construction Documents and Final Maps including field surveys, easement descriptions, utility, roadway, and lot layout, drainage, and construction phase/staking services for golf maintenance facilities, development of 109+ townhomes and over 100 custom lots.
Services Provided by AEC incorporated nearly all civil, land surveying and regulatory permitting consulting services required for the project which included:
• Civil design and cost estimating (including alternative site plans to facilitate phasing and budgeting)
• Improvement Plans
• Stormwater Management Plan
• Boundary and topographic surveys, tree surveys
• Environmental resource coordination
• Entitlement coordination and processing
• Utility coordination
• Construction management and construction phase services
• SWPPP, Construction General Permit and monitoring during construction