The project included constructing approximately 1,679 lineal feet (LF) of 8-inch waterline, 143 LF of 4-inch waterline, 532 LF of 2-inch waterline, 5 fire hydrants, and 23 water service laterals. The project was necessary to improve fire hydrant spacing and fire flow rates in conformance with California Fire Code 2010 within the McKinney Tract and the Placer County ROW. The project included approval from Caltrans for an open cut trench for installation of the waterline in Highway 89 right-of-way.
- Project Management
- Background Review
- Topographic Surveying & Mapping
- Utility Mapping/Coordination
- Easement Plats & Descriptions
- Prepare Computer Hydraulic Model
- Prepare Technical Design Memorandum
- Property Owner Coordination for Relocations
- Utility/Water Control Board Coordination
- Approval Processing
- Construction Document Preparation
- Cost Estimate Preparation
- Bid Phase Services
Status: Construction completed Fall 2011.