As Auerbach Engineering Corporation (AEC) continues to grow, we seek qualified professionals with the experience, commitment, and integrity to complement our mission. Choosing a career with AEC means choosing a firm that has built a reputation on technical excellence and superior client service within the Lake Tahoe area.
- Group Health / Dental / Vision
- Annual Leave
- Paid Holidays
Or send your cover letter and resume to:
Auerbach Engineering Corporation
P.O. Box 5399
Tahoe City, CA 96145
Please specify that you are applying for a job opening listed on our website.
- Required Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Ability to review and interpret engineering plans and specifications.
- Communicate with engineer, client, contractor, and public in professional manner.
- Observe the daily progress, workmanship, and material testing on construction projects.
- Provide daily inspection reports and surveillance of construction work.
- Inspect and ensure compliance with construction materials, including workmanship and installation in accordance with design plans and contract documents.
- Conduct construction inspections, resolve problems on the project, and work with engineer on solutions to the issues.
- Verify contractor’s maintenance of accurate as-built drawings and provide comments on completed drawings.
- Seasonal, non-exempt position
- Required Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or related field.
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Proficient in usage of AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Competency with all basic MS Office software
- Ability to perform basic design and drafting functions with minimal supervision
- Preferred Qualifications
- 4+ years of related work experience
- Experience with a strong focus on water/sewer, drainage & stormwater, or municipal systems
- Experience working in the Tahoe Basin
- Ability to prepare civil construction drawings
- Entry level non-certified applicants accepted.
- Established surveyors should have the following qualifications
- Familiar with field survey methods, techniques, and use of survey instruments
- Knowledge of geometry, algebra, and trigonometry as it pertains to land surveying
- Proficient in the use of typical computer hardware and software for land surveying
- The ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Preference given to graduates in Geomatics, Survey, Civil Engineering, or related discipline.
- Certification as a Professional Land Surveyor, or Land Surveyor-in-Training, is ideal.
To apply for a position, please send a cover letter and resume to Jessica Taff at email@example.com