As Auerbach Engineering Corporation (AEC) continues to grow, we seek qualified professionals with the experience, commitment, and integrity to complement our mission. Choosing a career with AEC means choosing a firm that has built a reputation on technical excellence and superior client service within the Lake Tahoe area.
- Group Health / Dental / Vision
- Annual Leave
- Paid Holidays
Or send your cover letter and resume to:
Auerbach Engineering Corporation
P.O. Box 5399
Tahoe City, CA 96145
Please specify that you are applying for a job opening listed on our website.
Registered Civil Engineer
We are seeking a Project Engineer to help us maintain the highest quality of professional services to the mountain communities of the Sierra Nevada.
- Civil Engineering design for various project types such as
- Public works infrastructure including water and sewer systems, storm drainage and water quality treatment systems, and transportation facilities.
- Parks and recreation trails
- Ski areas, golf courses, and water-borne recreation facilities
- Residential and commercial development
- Schools and other institutional development
- Additional technical work in
- Watershed/wetland restoration/enhancement
- Hydrologic/hydraulic analysis
- SWPPP preparation/oversight and monitoring
- Supervised by Project Manager
- Opportunities to contribute to business growth and diversification
- Full benefits
- Competitive salary
- Continuing education support
The Required Qualifications
- Bachelors of Science in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer
- 4+ years of related work experience
- Proficient in usage of AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Competency with all basic MSOffice software
- Ability to perform basic design and drafting functions with minimal supervision
- Desire to live, work, and play in the Tahoe-Truckee region
The Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with a strong focus on water/sewer, drainage & stormwater, or municipal systems
- Experience working in the Tahoe Basin
- Ability to prepare civil construction drawings
Tahoe is a unique place to live and work. The ideal candidate would be familiar with the area, and prepared to work full time. Salary will be dependent on skills and experience.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to Jessica Taff at firstname.lastname@example.org