As Auerbach Engineering Corporation (AEC) continues to grow, we seek qualified professionals with the experience, commitment, and integrity to complement our mission. Choosing a career with AEC means choosing a firm that has built a reputation on technical excellence and superior client service within the Lake Tahoe area.
- Group Health / Dental / Vision
- Annual Leave
- Paid Holidays
Or send your cover letter and resume to:
Auerbach Engineering Corporation
P.O. Box 5399
Tahoe City, CA 96145
Please specify that you are applying for a job opening listed on our website.
Auerbach Engineering Corporation (AEC) is currently seeking an Office Manager. Responsibilities include the following:
Accounting and Payroll
- Use of Quickbooks software for recording financial transactions and other bookkeeping duties.
- Process project billing from time record approval to invoicing using project managment software.
- Input and update employee payroll information requiring confidentiality and professionalism.
- Process company payroll, using a combination of project management software and QuickBooks Assisted Payroll.
- Process prevailing wage payroll records and documentation.
- Maintain human resource records.
- Manage insurance enrollment and yearly renewal.
- Maintain employee benefits programs, obtaining and evaluating benefit renewal contracts.
- Maintain employee handbook, updating as required.
- Website content updates and maintenance.
- Proposal and SOQ material preparation.
- Effectively interact, coordinate, and communicate with clients, vendors, and team members.
- Maintain confidentiality of information and follow proper protocol to secure and protect pertinent data.
- Equipment and resource inventory control.
- Various errands such as mail pickup/drop off, signature acquisition, and local document delivery.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, digital records, and general office maintenance.
Tahoe is a unique place to live and work. The ideal candidate would be familiar with the area, and prepared to work full time. Salary will be dependent on skills and experience.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to Jessica Taff at email@example.com